- Publication Ethics
Article processing charges (APC)/Payments IJMRAS is an initiative to provide a quality publishing platform for research scholars.
IJMRAS is an initiative to provide a quality publishing platform for research scholars. All the papers are published after successful peer review by qualified researchers.
IJMRAS is a self-supporting organization and does not receive funding from any government institution/organization. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the publication fees of the authors. The processing fee is in order to meet the expenses like Publication of manuscript, Review of manuscript, Courier Services, Internet Services, and many more. So, in order to get the cost of Publication, the author, Institution, or agency pay a modest fee to help cover the actual cost of the essential final step of publication.
There is no charge to submit a paper, but publishing a paper in IJMRAS requires Paper Processing Charges. Publication Charges includes DOI Charge, Typesetting, Publishing and Listing the papers in the SEARCH Digital Library, and administrative expense.
Publication Process of IJMRAS
All the submitted papers will be published only after successful payment of publishing charges.
The Publication Process Is Consisting With The Following Steps. The Ultimate Objectives Of This Process is Quality. Full Process Will Be Completed Expected Within 4-7 Days.
1. After Receiving The Manuscript We Will Send A Submission Of Acknowledgement E-Mail to The Author.
2. Manuscripts Will Be Checked By Plagiarism Checker Software.
3. Primary Quality Will Be Checked By The Editor.
4. The Manuscript Will Be Sent For Double Blinded Review.
5. Based On The Double Blinded Review Editor Will Take Decision And The Decision Will Be Communicated To The Author. Decisions Can Be Three Types Like Accepted Without Revision, Resubmit With Major/Minor Revisions, Rejected.
After The Final Review Process If The Paper Will Accepted, We Will Send A Payment Request To The Author.
Author Need to Deposit Publication Fee after the Payment Request.
To Know the publication charges please contact us. : email@example.com