Pomology areas have a major and recognized productive, socio economic, environmental and
landscape role. a very important ecological function performed by these areas is that the web
absorption of tidy quantities of region CO2. The knowledge domain of the CO assimilation
capability of Pomology ecosystems during a territory is a helpful and innovative suggests that to
support territorial coming up with. In the interests of environmental property, emissions from
human activi-ties distributed during a specific native context, should be custom-made by the
simultaneous capability of CO sequestration. For the protection of environmental quality, the
selection of land use ought to thus optimize the circuit of interaction between emissions and
absorption. This work takes into account the Pomology areas of the department of city to
estimate the potential capability to soak up CO and compare it, with this emission levels
Socio-economic, CO assimilation, Italian Pomology.
1. Johnson Perry and Donald Stolberg. Agenzia Nazionale per la Protezione dell’Ambiente, 2001.Linee guida.
2. Mathews Donald K. agli inventari locali di emissioni in atmosfera.
3. Anthoni PM, Freibauer A, Kolle O, Schulze ED, 2004. Winter wheat.
4. Shaver Larry G. bon exchange in Thuringia, Germany. Agriculture. Forest. Meteorol.
5. Singh Hard.ayal. Bilancio dei flussi di tre gas missionary (CO2, CH4, N2O) in world organization prato.