The sphere of placental mammal plays a big role within the economy of Asian nation. The out there univariate techniques aren’t competent to uncover all the options of the placental mammal information. therefore current study was conducted to assess a lot of options of the placental mammal variables measured at a placental mammal experiment station, Rakh Gulama, Bhakkar, Asian nation that has information on seventy four Friesian x Sahiwal crossbred and 237 Nili-Ravi buffaloes for varied productive and procreative traits accumulated over ten and thirteen years severally. The very best correlation was determined between birth interval and repair amount (r = zero.98), followed by birth interval and dry amount (r = zero.95) and repair amount and dry amount (r = zero.93) for various traits of buffaloes whereas for various traits of cattle’s correlation between these variables is additionally high. However, the primary principal part (PC1) elucidates forty one.8% of the whole variation for various traits of buffalo’s information whereas it’s forty four.78% for various traits of cattle’s information. The PC2, PC3 and PC4 for various traits of buffaloes explains twenty six.33%, 17.67% and 12.44% of the whole variation severally whereas these square measure twenty four.11%, 18.22% and 11.44% for varied traits of cattle’s information. On the premise of those results it absolutely was urged that the variables underneath study are often classified into 3 clusters i.e.
(I) Dry amount, birth interval, service amount and overall average.
(ii) Age initially birth and dry amount.
(iii) Milk yield, wet average and location amount to mitigate the dishonest results that square measure disclosed mistreatment uni variate techniques.
Average, Clusters matrix Principal, Parts normal error.
1. MA Khan and G Mohr-ud-Din, 1999. Heritability of Some procreative Traits in Nili-Ravi Buffaloes. Asian nation Veterinary Journal.
2. Ashli A, metric weight unit Clarke and K Trustum, 1995. Principal part Analysis and Applied to Some information from Fruit Nutrition Experiments.
3. AJ Doug ill and LC Stringer, 2011. mistreatment Principal part Analysis for information- rich socio-ecological vulnerability mapping in Southern continent.
4. M Usman, M Irfan and M Cagiola, 2003. A study on infectious disease in buffaloes: Some epidemiologic aspects, in conjunction with hematologic and body fluid super molecule changes.
5. Joliffe IT, 2000. Principal part Analysis. Springer, New York, USA. Majid AT and AA Shaibu, 2011. Application of principal part analysis for rice germplasm characterization and analysis.
Department Of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Para Veterinary Institute.