Dr. MRS. JANNA KHAN; DR. MD. ASHRAF ALI
Genetic diversity of Bangladesh goats (Capra hircus) was evaluated exploitation enzyme Chain Reaction-Single-strand chain polymorphism (SSCP) methodology to observe polymorphism in four candidate genes (LALBA, k-CSN3, GnRHR and BMP4) in an exceedingly sample of 219 goats representing 3 constitution teams. All studied loci were polymorphic, having 3 morphs for BMP4, LALBA and 2 morphs for k-CSN3 and GnRHR within the study population. a major distinction between composition frequencies for BMP4 associate degreed GnRHR genes was found whereas PIC criterion discovered an intermediate polymorphism for all analyzed constitution teams aside from k-CSN3 and GnRHR genes. Cross-bred animals for BMP4 factor and nondescript animals for LALBA factor were relatively a lot of polymorphic consistent with the effective citron variety criterion. This study provides insight into the genetic diversity of Bangladesh goats, which may be used to develop single ester polymorphism markers to be employed in association studies, and marker motor-assisted choice.
Goat, Polymorphism, LALBA;, k-CSN3;, GnRHR;, BMP4
1. associate degree XP, Han D, Hoe JX, Lags, Wang JG, Yang MM, Song YX, Zhou GQ, Wang YN, Ling L, Yan QM, Cao BY (2006) GnRHR factor polymorphisms and their effects on procreative performance in Chinese goats. little Ruminant analysis. 2007.07.001.
2. Barker JSF, Ta SG, Moore SS, Mukherjee TK, Matheson JL, and Solara OS (2000) Genetic variation among and relationships among populations of Asian goats (Capra hircus). Journal of Animal Breeding and biological science.
3. Bustos E, Bravado A, Azevedo J and Guesde-Pinto H (2003) Single-strand chain polymorphism(SSCP) detection in six genes in Portuguese native sheep breed “Churro prosecuting attorney Terra Quente”. Biotechnology science Society and setting.
4. Gallo D, Jillaroo R, Gregorio P, Senesce C, Ferrara L, Romano L and Mavic A (2006) PCR- RFLP sleuthing a silent citrons at the goat A-lact-albumin locus. Journal of farm analysis.
5. Mazola M, Pachinko P, Pire MG and Vaccaro metric weight unit (2005) Variability of the bovid whey super molecule genes and their association with milk yield.
Department Of Basic Veterinary Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine And Animal Science Chittagong University Bangladesh.